2007-03-20

products of a cold war



Punk as fuck. Found this live recording somewhere but I can't relocate the link. So I decided to repost this, as the recordings are very good and come straight off the soundboard. I also found an old one from Into Another. So if anyone has more tips and links to rare and good live recordings, please hook me up. Now enjoy.

playlist :

you are an experiment
the waiting
the ending fight
products of a cold war
possibility of life's destruction (discharge)
policia no! (R.I.P.)
point of no return
not fucking fodder
none of your business
no end in sight
never surrender (blitz)
never knowing solace
life?
intolerable weight
holocaust (crisis)
can't tell noone (negative approach)
(end noise)

Tragedy live in ilirska bistrica, slovenia (12/9/01) 1

No comments:

Post a Comment