2007-10-11

viva el vegan straight edge



I was just hanging out checking out what is up with my favorite vegan straigh edge band Nueva Etica. And came across this band called x Linha de Frente x from Brazil. I love vegan straight edge from Brazil. Now seems like these guys putted things to the maximum and they've released a music video. Except some cheesy mosh moves i have to say that I kind of like this, the reflections of tattoos, x-ed up hands, chopper bikes and kids singing along "vegan straight edge". As far as you know or little know about the political situation in Brazil hardcore kids have to face, they seem to take these further and harder than most of us can or ever will, despite of the hard times and the political situation they're going through. I love this video. Keep it edge. Give it up for the most cheesy "vegan straight edge" video ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment