2007-02-09

a first new sign of life since ages



So 2007 has started, and has been running for over a month now, this is the first update since the hang out with the punks from Caustic Christ last year. Lots of things have happened inbetween and it's good to be back on track again. The sun is shining outside, and I pretty much don't care who's in the running right now on reading this blog. Actually I still have no idea what direction I'm going to be pushing this blog into.

The idea of having a blog in which I can ramble about all kinds of things is still pretty sweet. In the end I'll probably be rambling about stuff that pretty much interests me , and stuff I'll be doing or different things I care about. Crap. Kids. Love. Hardcore. That's all we care about. Keep it alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment