2007-07-25

we walk through walls

















Times have been awesome. Life brings good things. Last week 108 returned to Europe. Since their reunion last year, their show at the Lintfabriek Kontich was a full blast with backed up by a couple of lines full of kids singing along on every word. So this year they came back with a new record, that is still growing on me. So last week they came to Rock Herk and what seemed like a fucking awesome day, got drenched almost down the gutter through illness and a heavy cold striking me down. Lost my ride and hang out to one of the few bands that shaped my life til this day. Stayed the whole day in bed, and got myself a car last minute. Driving last minutely like nuts, I was not going to be missing out on 108. No fucking way. So I arrived right on time, when Vic opened up the show with"opposition", the night was dark, the kids were psyched. Lining up with friends to sing along to every fucking word with Rob Fish. It was fucking awesome, and probably already one of the best shows I got to see this year. 108 means alot to me. At the time 108 broke up it was one of the bands next to Shelter who shaped life and ideals even through spirituality and krishnacore, powerful. It felt so good after the show to have them around again, Rob Fish did some hard speeching, that got us boiled up. Hardcore rules, you, shut the fuck up. pics by Clio



This is the best video I found from the show at Rock Herk.



Old awesome video from 108 around 1995. Mid nineties galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment