2007-09-24

enquirer fanzine issue four


Definitely, one of the highlights on this hardcore fanzine exposition curated by one of the current Seein' Red and Staathaat members. Was getting across of an old copy of Enquirer fanzine. This was Vic 108 his fanzine. Totally mid nineties hardcore galore, with interesting articles and columns, fueled by krishnacore. It had an interview with Eye For An Eye and some good olooking pics and graphics by Shelter, Cro Mags and 108. Most interesting fact was finding out about Ugra-Karma an obscure and short livened project by Ray Cappo focusing on the message of krishnacore. Hav'nt been reading it all yet. But I managed to take quite a few shots so I can read it afterwards. If anybody has more info on Ugra-Karma and or any of these older fanzines. Hook me up. Awesome.































1 comment:

  1. Hey, great post. I've been looking for years for this zine to no avail... do you happen to have the hi-res scans so I can read the text?? I do the site www.krishnacore.com and would love to share on there too. Email me at theveganman@yahoo.com
    Peace - Vijaya ;0)

    ReplyDelete